Due to generous support from our sponsors we are able to offer Conference Grants to eligible students and postdocs planning to attend StellenCoA 2018.
Conference grants will cover the following:
- Registration fee of a student/postdoc delegate.
- Accommodation for 4 nights (Sunday 28 October to Wednesday 31 October 2018, inclusive).
- The cost of one of the afternoon tours on 31 October 2018.
- Conference dinner
The grants do not cover any travel costs; successful applicants will be responsible for their own costs to travel to and from Stellenbosch, as well as for any additional nights’ accommodation, if required.
To be eligible to apply for a conference grant, applicants must:
- Either be registered as a Masters or PhD student OR be employed as a postdoctoral fellow at a recognized institution.
- Provide a signed letter from their current supervisor indication their support of your application.
- Provide a letter of motivation (no more than 500 words) in which the applicant explains the importance of attending StellenCoA 2018 to their research.
- Have submitted an abstract for consideration of an oral or poster presentation.
- Be the presenting author of the proposed presentation.
- Download the application form here .
- Complete the form and submit it with all the required documents by email to Hanri Klindt (email@example.com)
- The deadline for applications is 20 July 2018.
Receipt of applications will be acknowledged by email. Applicants will be informed of the outcome by 30 July 2018.