Abstract submissions are now closed. The book of accepted abstracts (in PDF format) will be sent to all registered participants by email one week before the start of the conference.
Guidelines for Abstract submission
Authors are requested to conform to the following guidelines for submission of abstracts:
- Only abstracts submitted online will be considered for inclusion in the programme.
- The word limit for abstracts is 300 words.
- The system allows you to edit and save your abstract but once the abstract has been submitted, editing will not be possible.
- The abstracts must be submitted in English.
- All abstracts will be reviewed for content and relevance to the conference themes, and will be selected for presentation based on these criteria.
- The time allotted for each oral presentation will 20 minutes, plus 5 minutes question time.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection by the Local Scientific Committee will be e-mailed to the presenting author by 06 August 2018
- Failure by the presenting author to register by 31 August 2018 will automatically result in the abstract not being included in the Final Programme or the abstract book.
- Abstracts may be submitted electronically only from 05 March 2018 until the deadline 17 August 2018 via the conference website
- Kindly register on the website, log in and follow the instructions for adding content under the ‘My Abstracts’ menu.
- Abstracts sent by mail, direct e-mail, or fax cannot be accepted.